4George is excited to be working with Castle Cary Town Council on their new Fairfield project.
Together with Ansford Parish Council, Castle Cary Town Council has acquired a 4.5 acre field situated in the heart of the town that they wish to develop into a multiuse community space for local residents.
The development of the site will include –
- Hard pathways for buggies, wheelchairs and general easy access
- A pump track for cyclists and skaters
- Green gym exercise equipment
- Picnic areas and seating
- Sensory and wildflower garden areas
- Open space areas for local events and community activities including the annual fair.
Developing the site will require substantial funding to be in place and 4George is working closely with embers of the council to identify potential funders and secure the monies required to create this fantastic community facility.